“Look amazing in just a few minutes! Primping for a holiday party should be easy, to achieve that effortless look. Go from daytime to glowtime. With the right products you can create glowing skin easily.”
1. Sothy’s: Focus on proper cleansing with a product like the Deep Pore cleanser from Sothy’s.
2. P50: Follow with a great exfoliation, P50 (contains lactic acid) is like a facial in a bottle!
3. Renewing Pack: A quick self massage with Renewing Pack which is loaded with moisture to combat dryness, increases circulation and plumps the skin.
4. Lipstick Queen: For a relaxed look wear a loose chignon and bring the glamour back to the lips with red lipstick by Lipstick Queen.
5. Peau de Peche: To feel more attractive in an instant wear a fabulous frangrance. I love Peau de Peche by Keiko Mecheri ‘A caress of peach skin wrapped in a veil of powdery notes of Orris and Sandalwood’
Beauty Aficionado Founder,
I love to travel. I don’t get away as often as I’d like, but when I do, keeping up with a solid skin care program is one of my “comforts of home” I take with me. This is actually a great time to try new things. Change a serum, add a new moisturizer, test out that eye gel. When deciding where to start, think about where you are going. Costa Rica? Vail? Paris? Your skin will benefit from different things. Don’t make the mistake and change everything at the same time. That is an accident asking to happen. Consult with a Rescue Rittenhouse esthetician for recommendations and samples.
Change the SPF in your sunblock depending on the amount of exposure you are anticipating. A dryer, possibly harsher climate will leave your skin begging for more hydration and maybe less acids.
Cleanser. You always need it. Am and PM. This weekend, I took a break from my regular Lait U and tried the Foaming Cleansing Cream from Sothy’s. The cold air made my skin a bit dehydrated so I laid off the P-50 (ugh!), only used my Retinol 3 for 1 night and added 24 Hour, a more hydrating moisturizer than my usual Creme Biofixine. I continued using VIP O2 Fluide as a protective serum and DNA repair for hydration and actual DNA repair. What I didn’t do was change my Factor 3 eye gel. I wish I had tried the new Contour Prime from Valmont. Guess there is always next time!