February is a short month… don’t forget to schedule your $20 Designer Eyebrow Shaping with Veronica!
Check out this perfect Designer Brow Shaping (before + after) by Veronica Lopez.
Call 215.772.2766 now to schedule for $20 (usually $40) during the month of February!
Are you happy with your brow shape? If not? Are you neurotic about your brows and tweezing away hairs that look astray? Well STOP! Chances are you’re over tweezing! Less is more when it comes to grooming and growing brows.
Understanding your brow shape is hard if you haven’t been told by a licensed professional what shape frames your eyes. The guidance is a crucial part because you are used to seeing your brows every day and a professional can tell you where you need work. I used to think I’d achieve the look I wanted by continually tweezing any hair that looked out of place. I also never knew that kitchen scissors and hair scissors where any different (when trimming eyebrows), so let’s just say I’ve had a few mishaps. First step is the hardest:
1. Let it grow (hide your tweezers)…feel free to use an eyebrow pencil to fill in uneven spots during this process (see number 4)
2. If they won’t grow, use RevitaBrow. Incredible effective eyebrow serum that starts working in three weeks.
3. Go to a licensed professional who specializes in brows to help guide you in your shape and growth
4. Find a brow pencil that looks natural to help guide shape and growth and to fill in bald spots. My personal favorite pencil is Chantecaille retractable pencil because it offers natural shades and has a comb on the opposite end. Make sure you don’t go darker than your brows.
5. Tinting your brows makes them look fuller. I’m addicted! I tint my brows every three weeks. Even if you are tinting the color of your natural brow, you’d be surprised the number of little blonde hairs around it the tint can grab to achieve a thicker look. Tinting is a must!
6. Make sure you schedule appts 3-4 weeks apart to keep up with the grooming process. And don’t touch in between or you may fall back on old habits.
Check out My eyebrow evolution over time. If I can do it, you can too!
Define the look of fuller, bolder, more beautiful brows
A multi-tasking, breakthrough eyebrow setting gel that helps to control, enhance and condition eyebrows for immediate, dramatic results. Hi-Def Tinted Brow Gel is a multi-tasking, breakthrough mineral tint styling gel that helps tame unruly brows to control, enhance and condition while instantly filling in any areas that appear sparse or thin for immediate, dramatic results. Unique styling brush helps sculpt the perfect brow.
- Natural Tint
- Soft-flex Hold
- Long Wear
Unique double-ended applicator provides styling brush and comb on one end and soft bristle spoolie brush on opposite end for precision application
Versatile, semi-translucent mineral tint shade compliments most hair colors and allows for buildable color intensity
Water-resistant and long wear formula provide all day confidence
Size: 7.4 mL
Today’s solstice marks the official beginning of summer! Whether you’re braving the city heat wave or staying down the shore you still want to look your best. If you already wear a broad spectrum SPF daily and practice a good skincare regimen then your summer beauty routine is going to be a breeze. Here are some pointers to further enhance your natural beauty while beating the heat & humidity…
- Ditch the liquid foundations and opt for a little tinted moisturizer with an SPF. A little goes a long way for a fresh and dewy complexion. *Try applying with a damp sponge for even coverage.
- Try bronzer. The golden tones will give you a healthy looking sun-kissed glow.
- Exchange your high definition powder blush for a natural flush with crème blush.
- Matte lips can be a bit too dramatic for warmer weather. Instead try a neutral gloss or brightly colored lip stain.
- Heavily concentrated fragrances can quickly become overpowering on hot days. A lighthearted roll-on perfume like Kai is easy to throw in your bag and smells delightfully fresh.
- Smoky eyes are too intense for the beach. Instead sweep a golden shadow on your lids to keep your look light and modern.
- Don’t: succumb to raccoon eyes. Do: use a waterproof Eyeliner and Mascara
- Save your dark nail polish for Fall & Winter. Nudes, Neons, and Pastels will keep your look updated & cool.
- Lightly filling in or enhancing your brows will enable you to wear less makeup and place the emphasis on your eyes. Comb brows in place with a clear gel or a mousse to keep them in place all day.
- Rehydrate & Reapply often. UV Incellium spray instantly refreshes, hydrates, sets makeup, and adds extra protection with SPF 8.