Biologique Recherche Fall Essentials with Danuta
Fall is the perfect time of year to focus on repairing post Summer sun damage, evening out the skin tone, and boosting hydration. Just as our wardrobe changes for the season our skin care regimen should as well. This means layering the appropriate serums, reaching for a richer moisturizer, and finding the time to mask.
- Cleanse. I spend my time between two of my favorite cities, Philadelphia and NYC, so Biologique Recherche’s Lait VIP O2 is a must-have as it has a special antipollution complex. This milky cleanser is great for all skin types. Hydrates the skin and brightens the complexion.
- Tone. At the moment I am alternating between Lotion P50 1970 (day) and Lotion P50 Pigm 400 (night).
- Mask. I love Masque Creme Biofixine because it is supremely hydrating and smoothing. It’s even incredible to treat the signs of aging around the eye area. Perfect for anyone 40+. For those under the age of 40, I highly recommend Bio Magic Mask. It has great lifting and pore tightening effects.
- Quintessential Serums. For those 40+ I recommend Amniotque E. and Colustrum.
For those under 40 I recommend Serum Dermopore and Extraits Tissulaires.
- Moisturize. Creme MSR-H is incredibly nourishing and provides phyto hormones from wild yam and soy extract which makes it the go-to cream for women 40+. For those under 40 I recommend Emulsion Originelle Regenerante.
**Night Treatments. Swap your usual night cream for Creme Aux Acides des Fruits for one month, every other month. This is a wonderful way to repair post summer sun damage and reset the skin. You can also try Serum Matriciel Visage + Creme Pigm 400 instead to simultaneously lift and brighten the skin.
- Finishing Serum(s) can be applied before or after your moisturizer. Serum Fluide VIP O2 is great for all skin types and ages. If you want to switch it up or add another layer to really seal in the hydration look to Le Grand (40+) or Silk Plus (under 40).
- Don’t forget to wear a broad spectrum SPF during the day, even in the Fall!
- If you are in NYC you can schedule a Biologique Recherche treatment such as Le Lift or Le Remodeling Face directly with me or any one of our talented estheticians. Rescue Spa offers the same treatments one would receive at the world famous Ambassade de la Beauté on the Champs-Élysées in Paris! ????????
Skin needs to breathe…to eliminate the dead cells which clog pores and slow down oxygen exchange, this treatment is an efficient cocktail of micro-crystalline algae, silk extracts and natural amino acid. The active products are combined with modulating techniques and massage into a purifying ritual that redefines facial contours and firms the oval of the face. Your skin is luminous, firm and toned. Le Lift treatment gives an instant lifting effect. (60 min) $200
Wider-looking eyes, more prominent cheekbones, softer wrinkles, a better defined facial contour…Remodeling Face®. Machine can perform all this magic for you. This machine uses state-of- the-art bio-electrotherapy for tailored beauty treatments. Remodeling Face®. Machine combines four types of electric currents: Galvanic current which improves the absorption of the active ingredients, low and medium frequency current which re-shapes and tones, Athermic pulsed high frequency current which revitalizes the epidermis. Electroporation, a high-frequency impulse current to make the upper layer of the epidermis permeable and help the active ingredients migrate into the cells. These four currents can be used either separately or in combination offering a wide range of personalized treatments for each “Skin Instant®”. Precise adjustment of the parameters enables the remodeling process to be activated in both the skin and the muscles. Remodeling Face® Machine and Biologique Recherche’s exclusive skin- care products are complementary and improve one another’s performance for both body and face care treatment. (60min) — $200, (90min) — $300
Stop By The Spa for Your Mother’s Day Gift!
Open Mother’s Day – This Sunday May 14th from 10am – 5pm
Give Mom the perfect gift!
A Rescue Spa Gift Certificate, redeemable for Facials, Massages, Manicures, Pedicures, Products and our Hair Salon. Or opt for all inclusive package…
OXYLIGHT “RED CARPET FACIAL” New at Rescue!
The holy grail of treatments. The Oxylight Facial goes above and beyond for truly transformative results in just 90 minutes. We begin with Diamond Microdermabrasion to refine the skin’s texture and prime it for an innovative combination of technology: Microcurrents, LED Light Therapy, Oxygen Therapy, Biosonix Ultrasound, and Negative Pressure Therapy. This relaxing and pampering experience is favored by celebrities to dramatically reduce lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and post acne scars. All while tightening, hydrating, brightening, and firming skin with no downtime. Simply wake up red carpet ready! – $350
ULTIMATE KAI MANI-PEDI
Immerse her in the soothing scent of Kai; gardenia wrapped in lush white exotics.Tired hands and feet are instantly replenished with this glow enhancing & hydrating remedy.
Ultimate Manicure $45 • Ultimate Pedicure – $60
SIGNATURE RESCUE PACKAGE
While taking care of everyone else, she may have forgotten to take care of herself. Put her first with our most popular package. A Classic Facial and Swedish Massage are guaranteed to be exactly what she needs! – $200
Visit The Shop
I always think about my New Year’s resolutions this time of year. Since my resolution every year is to learn to play piano and speak French and I never quite get to it, this year I’m going to keep it simple. I’m still on a sugar high and post holiday cheer so naturally my first resolution will be water, making sure I’m drinking enough. I encourage all of you to do the same. When I’m not drinking water I’ll be drinking Green Tea (since apparently it helps you burn 100 calories a cup, ha!). Next I resolve to increase my physical activity, which always makes me feel better. So that means more walking and more yoga for me.
January is really harsh on our skin. So I’ll do whatever I can to plump and rehydrate my environmentally stressed skin. For a boost in hydration any hydrating mask will do. I suggest Masque Visolastine Embroyonnaire and Renewing Pack. To infuse skin with moisture I approach my winter skin care the same way I approach dressing, layer up. I use various serums like my newest loves, Le Grand Serum by Biologique Recherche and Cell Lift by CellCosmet. I then follow with the most hydrating moisturizers like Creme MSRH. If my lips are chapped I coat them with Regenera II which is the richest most moisturizing cream on earth, it’s even good enough for high altitudes and skiing. Speaking of skiing, when you’re on the slopes don’t forget to protect your skin with SPF. It may be cold but the sun is still very strong. January is the perfect time to rethink our diet, hit the Vitamin Shoppe for a new vitamin regimen, and keep the colds away. I would like to extend my best wishes to all of our followers and clients for a healthy, happy, and beautiful 2012!
Esthetician and Owner of Rescue Rittenhouse Spa,