“Due to client demand, Rescue Spa, a luxury day spa in Center City, now carries three-dozen bar soaps, up from just six kinds it sold three years ago. Older clients who have used commercial bar soaps for years appreciate the skin-softening benefits of natural soaps, said Kim Zimmerman, Rescue Spa’s e-commerce and marketing director. “And millennials appreciate the eco-conscious packaging, that they’re organic, and Korean beauty products are all the rage,” she said, noting that the best-sellers are natural organic Gounjae soaps selling for $14 to $19 and wrapped in traditional Korean paper called hanji. And Morihata’s black charcoal soap, $32 for 3.8 ounces, is popular among teenage boys (bought by their mothers) for bacne (acne on the back), she said.”
Click here to Vote now through June 22nd: http://www.phillymag.com/votebop/
1. Prepare the skin with a thorough cleansing. We suggest massaging lait vip o2 onto dry skin (over makeup) for about a minute. Splash. Remove with a warm wet wash cloth or a konjac sponge (replace monthly). Repeat for a double cleanse.
2. Gently exfoliate with a scrub such as Cellcomset’s Dual Exfoliant. Massage onto dampened skin with light circular movements for 2-3 minutes to activate enzymes.
3. Tone/Hydrate/Balance/Lightly Peel the skin with P50 1970. Spend extra time with a P50 1970 soaked cotton round, being sure to tap inward and upward with light mechanical motions. This movement ensures proper delivery of the product deep into the epidermis. *You may notice a bit of tingling and pinkness which is perfectly normal.
4. Mask. 10-20 min.
- Oily/Acne Prone Skin Types: Choose Mask Vivant for deep pore cleansing, dissolving blackheads, and keeping breakouts at bay… it’s also very anti-aging. It’s not your typical clay mask, rather it’s a probiotic mask and also gives the skin a great glow.
- Combination Skin Types: Spot treat oily areas with Mask Vivant and dry or normal areas with Mask VIP O2 (even over the eye area). It’s hydrating and oxygenating. Anti-aging and antipollution!
- Dry Skin: Opt for Creme Masque Vernix. It gives the skin a “second birth”.
6. Swap your heavy moisturizer for something lightweight such as Gel ADN Silkgen.
*Very dry skin types: try layering Serum silk plus on top of the Gel ADN Silkgen.
7. Protect. SPF daily! By now we all know how important this step is. Sun exposure is the number one cause of aging and damage to the skin.
Switch your makeup for something lighter such as the By Terry Cellularose CC Cream. For a lit from within rosy glow opt for a gel blush such as By Terry’s Cellularose Blush Glace. Add a swipe of By Terry Hyaluronic Rouge Lipstick across the lips for a spring forward look that is perfectly fresh and pretty!
Morihata’s Binchotan Charcoal Cleansing Mask (as seen in Vogue)
This rich charcoal cleansing mask removes makeup and impurities from your skin to reveal smoother, softer skin and enhance your natural beauty. The Binchotan charcoal powder blended into every drop releases infrared rays that gently heat your face, relaxing your skin and opening your pores so the charcoal can remove toxins and bacteria. The natural ingredients in the mask moisturize and nourish your skin, revitalizing and toning your natural complexion and giving it a youthful radiance.
NO paraben, alcohol, oil, fragrance or synthetic dyes.