Biologique Recherche Fall Essentials with Danuta
Fall is the perfect time of year to focus on repairing post Summer sun damage, evening out the skin tone, and boosting hydration. Just as our wardrobe changes for the season our skin care regimen should as well. This means layering the appropriate serums, reaching for a richer moisturizer, and finding the time to mask.
- Cleanse. I spend my time between two of my favorite cities, Philadelphia and NYC, so Biologique Recherche’s Lait VIP O2 is a must-have as it has a special antipollution complex. This milky cleanser is great for all skin types. Hydrates the skin and brightens the complexion.
- Tone. At the moment I am alternating between Lotion P50 1970 (day) and Lotion P50 Pigm 400 (night).
- Mask. I love Masque Creme Biofixine because it is supremely hydrating and smoothing. It’s even incredible to treat the signs of aging around the eye area. Perfect for anyone 40+. For those under the age of 40, I highly recommend Bio Magic Mask. It has great lifting and pore tightening effects.
- Quintessential Serums. For those 40+ I recommend Amniotque E. and Colustrum.
For those under 40 I recommend Serum Dermopore and Extraits Tissulaires.
- Moisturize. Creme MSR-H is incredibly nourishing and provides phyto hormones from wild yam and soy extract which makes it the go-to cream for women 40+. For those under 40 I recommend Emulsion Originelle Regenerante.
**Night Treatments. Swap your usual night cream for Creme Aux Acides des Fruits for one month, every other month. This is a wonderful way to repair post summer sun damage and reset the skin. You can also try Serum Matriciel Visage + Creme Pigm 400 instead to simultaneously lift and brighten the skin.
- Finishing Serum(s) can be applied before or after your moisturizer. Serum Fluide VIP O2 is great for all skin types and ages. If you want to switch it up or add another layer to really seal in the hydration look to Le Grand (40+) or Silk Plus (under 40).
- Don’t forget to wear a broad spectrum SPF during the day, even in the Fall!
- If you are in NYC you can schedule a Biologique Recherche treatment such as Le Lift or Le Remodeling Face directly with me or any one of our talented estheticians. Rescue Spa offers the same treatments one would receive at the world famous Ambassade de la Beauté on the Champs-Élysées in Paris! ????????
Skin needs to breathe…to eliminate the dead cells which clog pores and slow down oxygen exchange, this treatment is an efficient cocktail of micro-crystalline algae, silk extracts and natural amino acid. The active products are combined with modulating techniques and massage into a purifying ritual that redefines facial contours and firms the oval of the face. Your skin is luminous, firm and toned. Le Lift treatment gives an instant lifting effect. (60 min) $200
Wider-looking eyes, more prominent cheekbones, softer wrinkles, a better defined facial contour…Remodeling Face®. Machine can perform all this magic for you. This machine uses state-of- the-art bio-electrotherapy for tailored beauty treatments. Remodeling Face®. Machine combines four types of electric currents: Galvanic current which improves the absorption of the active ingredients, low and medium frequency current which re-shapes and tones, Athermic pulsed high frequency current which revitalizes the epidermis. Electroporation, a high-frequency impulse current to make the upper layer of the epidermis permeable and help the active ingredients migrate into the cells. These four currents can be used either separately or in combination offering a wide range of personalized treatments for each “Skin Instant®”. Precise adjustment of the parameters enables the remodeling process to be activated in both the skin and the muscles. Remodeling Face® Machine and Biologique Recherche’s exclusive skin- care products are complementary and improve one another’s performance for both body and face care treatment. (60min) — $200, (90min) — $300
Click here to Vote now through June 22nd: http://www.phillymag.com/votebop/
1. Prepare the skin with a thorough cleansing. We suggest massaging lait vip o2 onto dry skin (over makeup) for about a minute. Splash. Remove with a warm wet wash cloth or a konjac sponge (replace monthly). Repeat for a double cleanse.
2. Gently exfoliate with a scrub such as Cellcomset’s Dual Exfoliant. Massage onto dampened skin with light circular movements for 2-3 minutes to activate enzymes.
3. Tone/Hydrate/Balance/Lightly Peel the skin with P50 1970. Spend extra time with a P50 1970 soaked cotton round, being sure to tap inward and upward with light mechanical motions. This movement ensures proper delivery of the product deep into the epidermis. *You may notice a bit of tingling and pinkness which is perfectly normal.
4. Mask. 10-20 min.
- Oily/Acne Prone Skin Types: Choose Mask Vivant for deep pore cleansing, dissolving blackheads, and keeping breakouts at bay… it’s also very anti-aging. It’s not your typical clay mask, rather it’s a probiotic mask and also gives the skin a great glow.
- Here’s a helpful tip: Try adding a pinch of baking soda and drop of water to the mask vivant to alkalize it if you have very stubborn blackheads or breakouts. Apply only to the areas, such as your nose, that need it. Also excellent to use daily!
- Combination Skin Types: Spot treat oily areas with Mask Vivant and dry or normal areas with Mask VIP O2 (even over the eye area). It’s hydrating and oxygenating. Anti-aging and antipollution!
- Dry Skin: Opt for Creme Masque Vernix. It gives the skin a “second birth”.
5. Replenish. Apply serum Renovateur 14 first and Serum Complexe Royal second. Finish with Serum Fluide VIP O2. Your skin will be positively radiant by this point but you’re not quite done…
6. Swap your heavy moisturizer for something lightweight such as Gel ADN Silkgen.
*Very dry skin types: try layering Serum silk plus on top of the Gel ADN Silkgen.
7. Protect. SPF daily! By now we all know how important this step is. Sun exposure is the number one cause of aging and damage to the skin.
Switch your makeup for something lighter such as the By Terry Cellularose CC Cream. For a lit from within rosy glow opt for a gel blush such as By Terry’s Cellularose Blush Glace. Add a swipe of By Terry Hyaluronic Rouge Lipstick across the lips for a spring forward look that is perfectly fresh and pretty!