Lunchtime Retreat Facial – $95
Monday-Thursday 9 am-5 pm | Throughout April
In Just 30 Minutes Renew, Refresh, Reset
Try our 30 minute smoothing and brightening treatment to expedite shedding of dull winter skin. Treatment includes cleansing, microdermabrasion and customized with the proper TCA or AHA peel. Schedule your appointment at 215.772.2766
Brow & Lash Tint – $50
Refresh with a Brow and Lash tint with our resident makeup artist
Veronica Lopez for $50 throughout April.
Our classic manicure with the light fragrance of gardenia wrapped in white exotics.
Our classic pedicure with the light fragrance of gardenia wrapped in white exotics.
February is a short month… don’t forget to schedule your $20 Designer Eyebrow Shaping with Veronica!
Check out this perfect Designer Brow Shaping (before + after) by Veronica Lopez.
Call 215.772.2766 now to schedule for $20 (usually $40) during the month of February!
To achieve this gorgeous bridal look I started with a Biologique Recherche cleansing and toning routine with Lait U, P50 1970, and Finishing Serum Fluide VipO2. I also applied Serum Silk plus on the cheekbones for extra hydration and to enhance a dewy glow. Once the skin is perfectly prepped I begin applying makeup from the luxurious Chantecaille line.
On the eyes, I used a neutral light colored pebble in Sesame to wash out any discoloration then blended darker colors into the lash line. The brows were enhanced with Oak brown retractable pencil from Chantecaille. For the complexion, we mixed some Rose de Mai oil with Vanilla Future Skin color foundation for an extra supple natural texture. On the apples of the cheeks she is wearing “Emotion” powder blush and on her lips the beautiful “Primrose” lip chic color mixed with “Tone” lip liner.
The look was finished with the famous Chantecaille rose water to set the makeup.
Makeup Artist, Veronica Lopez
Are you happy with your brow shape? If not? Are you neurotic about your brows and tweezing away hairs that look astray? Well STOP! Chances are you’re over tweezing! Less is more when it comes to grooming and growing brows.
Understanding your brow shape is hard if you haven’t been told by a licensed professional what shape frames your eyes. The guidance is a crucial part because you are used to seeing your brows every day and a professional can tell you where you need work. I used to think I’d achieve the look I wanted by continually tweezing any hair that looked out of place. I also never knew that kitchen scissors and hair scissors where any different (when trimming eyebrows), so let’s just say I’ve had a few mishaps. First step is the hardest:
1. Let it grow (hide your tweezers)…feel free to use an eyebrow pencil to fill in uneven spots during this process (see number 4)
2. If they won’t grow, use RevitaBrow. Incredible effective eyebrow serum that starts working in three weeks.
3. Go to a licensed professional who specializes in brows to help guide you in your shape and growth
4. Find a brow pencil that looks natural to help guide shape and growth and to fill in bald spots. My personal favorite pencil is Chantecaille retractable pencil because it offers natural shades and has a comb on the opposite end. Make sure you don’t go darker than your brows.
5. Tinting your brows makes them look fuller. I’m addicted! I tint my brows every three weeks. Even if you are tinting the color of your natural brow, you’d be surprised the number of little blonde hairs around it the tint can grab to achieve a thicker look. Tinting is a must!
6. Make sure you schedule appts 3-4 weeks apart to keep up with the grooming process. And don’t touch in between or you may fall back on old habits.
Check out My eyebrow evolution over time. If I can do it, you can too!
My “Before” Brows:
Now here’s some hope for you in your process.
Happy growing to you!
Designer Brows – Just $20 through January with Veronica…
Make It Designer, Schedule Your Appointment with Brow & Makeup Expert Veronica Lopez.