It’s easy as slipping into your favorite sun dress…
1. Swap your foundation for a light tinted moisturizer. Jan Marini’s are light and airy on your skin therefore preventing it from “caking”.
2. Apply bronzer (always using a powder brush) to the higher points of your face where the sun naturally hits you: forehead, cheekbones, chin, nose and don’t forget to include the neck. *Over bronzing in other areas of the face will give the look of a fake, baked tan.
3. Add light shimmering corals or pink blushes on the apples of the cheeks.
4. In hot weather, creamy lipsticks look way too heavy. Swap it with a tinted lip gloss or lip stain. My personal favorite is our Chantecaille’s “Glee” because it compliments everyone! Yes, everyone.
5. For your eyes, smooth on an eye primer and set it with a light layer of powder before applying eye makeup. Light shimmery eye shadows look fresh. If you use eyeliner, apply dark eye shadow over the lined area with an angled brush so that it stays put. To top it off, apply water resistant mascara (no need for waterproof unless you’re a bride).
My philosophy… Makeup is a big part of skin care. It should be applied to enhance your natural beauty and never to be abused or “cover up”.
Rescue Spa Makeup Artist, Nikki Y Chung
AA creams, BB creams, CC creams and their newest alphabet member – DD creams – all claim to be all-in-one creams to replace products you currently use. While DD creams are the most recent to hit the market, we’re sure they won’t be the last letter in the alphabet soup to make its way into a cream. Jan Marini Skin Research has had an AA+BB+CC+DD product for years – Antioxdiant Daily Face Protectant in Sunskissed tints!
Verso is latin and means reverse, as in the backside of a painting or the back view of a dress. It is what is normally hidden underneath, the mirrored view. In a metaphorical sense, you could say it means going your own way, being different. And Verso is a very different kind of skincare.
For one thing, it works. Verso Skincare is proven to make your skin appear younger and healthier. It has a formula that helps the skin cells to mimic how young cells behave. This formula is called Retinol 8, and is 8 times more effective than typical Retinol in the same dosage. It stimulates the skin’s own production of collagen and hyaluronic acid, which can substantially reduce the signs of aging.
HOW IT WORKS
Retinol 8 helps to activate the skin to stimulate its natural production of collagen, reversing the signs of aging, minimize the appearance of pores and discoloration, increasing the skin’s overall condition.
Retinol 8 (Vitamin A complex) is found only in Verso Skincare. Clinically proven with patent pending technology, Retinol 8 is up to 8 times more potent than typical non-prescription Vitamin A. Verso doesn’t promise miraculous results in a few days. It may take a couple of months of regular use for the effects to show, but it works.
Retinol 8 complex is a unique Vitamin A derivative, in combination with a polyphenol extract and vitamin B3. This new Vitamin A derivative has all the typical retinoid effects without causing discomfort, and the polyphenol extract will enhance the effect. Combined, they form this unique patent pending formula.
So for Verso Skincare, reversing also means reversing time.