Any bit of blonde in your hair will benefit from the toning effects of purple shampoo, such as Rene Furterer’s OKARA MILD SILVER SHAMPOO.
Philippe Allouche, Pierre-Louis Delapalme, Rupert Schmid and the Biologique Recherche staff are sad to announce the passing of Josette Allouche on 11 January 2014.
Josette and Yvan Allouche created Biologique Recherche together. By combining their expertise and passion, they have written a unique and visionary page in the history of skincare. This was nearly 40 years ago. From its origins as a simple cellular research business, they succeeded in making Biologique Recherche a leading and world renowned company.
When Yvan Allouche passed away, Josette Allouche succeeded in transmitting this precious heritage, through her own will and unwavering determination, and with the support of their son Dr. Philippe Allouche who had taken over the entire creation department for Biologique Recherche. By choosing, with her son, to partner with Rupert Schmid and Pierre-Louis Delapalme, she ensured the sustainability of the values and the spirit of our great company. Biologique Recherche is now recognized worldwide for its unique methodology and the quality of its treatments.
The Biologique Recherche team in France,and in more than 50 countries extends their deepest and most heartfelt sympathy to Madame Allouche’s family and loved ones. Josette Allouche will be missed every single day, and will remain in our hearts forever.
In response to the numerous requests we’ve had regarding how to pay tribute to Josette Allouche, please feel free to send written condolences to: Philippe Allouche, 101 avenue Raymond Poincaré, 75016 Paris.
Healthy looking skin is at the top of every woman’s wishlist. The best way to achieve this is to develop a good skincare routine, it has to be consistent (the biggest problem for most people). If you haven’t already tried our cult all-in-one beauty fix P50 1970 this is the time to do so! At RESCUE we believe in products that work to keep your skin moist, hydrated, and youthful. We offer a full range of active formulas such as: AVST, RETINOL, Intensive Antioxidant Gel, Vitamin C, as well as Hyaluronic Acid, Peptides, Oxygenation, Amino Acids, etc. All of these potent formulas are great collagen boosters that also provide cellular repair. A winter standout product is still Regenera II. I always say it is the richest cream on earth! Provides instant hydration and prevents moisture loss.
Nails As a Fashion Accessory. For a quick fashion update try one of our nail designs as well as Vinylux 1-week nail polish, a healthy alternative to gel nails.
Makeup as skincare. Chantecaille and By Terry are of the very few makeup companies that approach cosmetics as skincare. At RESCUE we like to hear “your skin looks great” rather than “your makeup looks great”. We offer BB & CC creams and tinted moisturizers & foundations that won’t reak havoc on your skin. Schedule a makeup master class with one of our makeup artists to learn how to perfect your look.
- Baume de Rose to keep the dryness at bay.
- Complexe 5 the foundation for all hair types. Did you know that the scalp has build up (eww!)? Detoxing your scalp is essential for a healthy scalp and beautiful hair.
- Make frizz nonexistent with Phytodefrisant. Sans silicone & parabens. Enriched with a botanical plant base.
- Regenera II, as I always say it is the richest cream on earth!
- Body Oxygenant by Biologique Recherche. Oils are big this year. Adding a few drops to your body moisturizer will change the way your body feels in the dead of winter.
- Foot Logix a healing foam for cracked heels and calluses.
- Gin Fizz eau de parfum by Lubin Paris was favored by Grace Kelly. A touch of history with a lasting scent.
- Le Grand Serum. As close to the fountain of youth as a serum can get! Follow with Creme MSRH. Voila! Skincare couture.
- Hydrate. Drink water often it’s amazing what it does for your skin and your entire body, keeping it moist and supple.
- Breathe. Oxygen is crucial for your well-being. Conscious deep breathing just for a few minutes relieves stress, rejuvenates your skin, re-energizes your body.
- Exercise. Find activity that suits you and your lifestyle. Try yoga, pilates, strength training, go for a walk, run, or bike. The benefits are amazing. Releases “feel good” hormones, increases blood flow, and reduces stress.
- 4. Eat sensibly. Focus on fresh complex foods containing proteins, vitamins, vital nutrients, healthy fats (avocado, olive oil) these are the building blocks of skin tissue.
- Get enough sleep. When well rested everything is better: mood, skin, energy.
- Have a hobby & passion. Doing things we love slows down the aging process.
- Beware of sun damage. Staying out of the sun is the most valuable beauty lesson. Always protect yourself with sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, find shade, use skincare containing active ingredients and antioxidants for extra protection.
- RESCUE’s anti-aging mantra. “Everything in moderation”. From how much you eat. How often you exercise. How many laser treatments, facials, injectables, plastic surgery, etc. that you receive. Simplify.
- Smile often! Self confidence and self esteem are at the top of the beauty list.
- Give & share.
Philadelphia Wedding Magazine Spring / Summer 2014
The Look: Nailing It
Nail Technician: Sally Man