Download the Rescue Spa App today to plan and schedule your services!
From this mobile App you can view technician schedules, ongoing promotions, our location and contact information. You can also click through to follow our social pages! Optimize your time and maximize the convenience of requesting an appointment from your device. Download this App today! Clients with existing Mindbody accounts will be required to create a new Mindbody account.
Show the ones you love how much you care.
Celebrate Valentine’s Day with Rescue Spa. Bring a friend or your sweetheart! We are open Sunday, February 12th from 10 am – 5 pm
Share The Experience:
Enjoy a Relaxing Swedish Massage and meet afterward for a Mani & Pedi while enjoying complimentary champagne.
No need to book a vacation. In just 3.5 hours you will feel as though you’ve returned from a sunny getaway. To start things off we invite you to relax in the Infrared Sauna for 30 minutes *infrared light waves create heat in the body rather than heating the air like traditional saunas allowing you to stay in longer and sweat more, followed by a full body Scrub + Rub (60 min) *bonus you get to keep the exfoliating Moroccan Hammam Kessa body mitt used during the treatment, Biolift Facial (60 min) *receive samples and a complimentary skincare regimen, and finish with a Mani/Pedi while sipping a hot cup of Kusmi Detox Tea.
Hot Stone Massage:
Heated massage stones radiate their warmth into the surrounding body tissues and muscles, increasing blood circulation, as well as decreasing stress, tension and tissue stiffness.
Are you happy with your brow shape? If not? Are you neurotic about your brows and tweezing away hairs that look astray? Well STOP! Chances are you’re over tweezing! Less is more when it comes to grooming and growing brows.
Understanding your brow shape is hard if you haven’t been told by a licensed professional what shape frames your eyes. The guidance is a crucial part because you are used to seeing your brows every day and a professional can tell you where you need work. I used to think I’d achieve the look I wanted by continually tweezing any hair that looked out of place. I also never knew that kitchen scissors and hair scissors where any different (when trimming eyebrows), so let’s just say I’ve had a few mishaps. First step is the hardest:
1. Let it grow (hide your tweezers)…feel free to use an eyebrow pencil to fill in uneven spots during this process (see number 4)
2. If they won’t grow, use RevitaBrow. Incredible effective eyebrow serum that starts working in three weeks.
3. Go to a licensed professional who specializes in brows to help guide you in your shape and growth
4. Find a brow pencil that looks natural to help guide shape and growth and to fill in bald spots. My personal favorite pencil is Chantecaille retractable pencil because it offers natural shades and has a comb on the opposite end. Make sure you don’t go darker than your brows.
5. Tinting your brows makes them look fuller. I’m addicted! I tint my brows every three weeks. Even if you are tinting the color of your natural brow, you’d be surprised the number of little blonde hairs around it the tint can grab to achieve a thicker look. Tinting is a must!
6. Make sure you schedule appts 3-4 weeks apart to keep up with the grooming process. And don’t touch in between or you may fall back on old habits.
Check out My eyebrow evolution over time. If I can do it, you can too!
My “Before” Brows:
Now here’s some hope for you in your process.
Happy growing to you!
Designer Brows – Just $20 through January with Veronica…
Make It Designer, Schedule Your Appointment with Brow & Makeup Expert Veronica Lopez.
“For multitaskers, lunchtime treatments can combine work with pleasure. “Sometimes, a group of women will come in for a power lunch and get their manicures or pedicures while having a meeting while they’re here,” said Kim Zimmerman, e-commerce director and public relations manager at Rescue Spa in Center City. “It’s a nice way to de-stress and bond.” It’s also one less thing you have to get done after work, she said.
Depending on the spa and the treatment, prices for shortened services – less than full-hour sessions – range from $25 to $150.
Rescue Spa offered only the classic mini facial as a half-hour service until three years ago, when growing demand forced it to add shortened versions of the mini biolift facial and mini microderm, as well as lunchtime IPL and French IPL treatments.”
Read the full article on Philly.com