With the holidays right around the corner I’d like to share some of my quick tips on how to look fresh, stay healthy, and glowy!
- Good grooming goes a long way. Make sure this time of the year to squeeze in your eyebrow shaping, manicure, and bikini wax for a quick pick me up! Everything else seems so much easier when you have the basics down. A beautiful nail color can be your best accessory, eyebrows frame your face, and a bikini wax leaves you ready for anything (beach, bed, whatever)!
- We all want radiant glowing skin which is easily attainable with a consistent skincare regime. Make sure you don’t cut corners this time of the year and continue to cleanse well, especially at night after you’ve had a few cocktails and would rather go straight to bed. A mild acid peel is an instant brightener! An at home alpha beta peel from Dr. Dennis Gross or P50 “1970” will do the trick. Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize… this is the time of the year to go for it. Serums, Masks, Creams. My go to products right now are Fluide VIP O2 and Elixir Glacier Face Cream, I love using them together for an incredible radiance.
- It’s the best season to have fun with makeup! When else in the year can you use sparkle all over and get away with it? Going from day to night I’ll play up either lips or eyes. Deeper plums and emerald green for the eyes can be festive without going overboard. You can’t go wrong with a classic red lip and a little black dress.
- Finding a balance with your lifestyle during the holidays can be a pain. So if I OD on champagne I’ll have a nice green juice for breakfast and drink plenty of water the following morning, it makes me 50% good. I usually aim for 75% good with my diet, December is quite unique and I’m happy with 50/50.
- It’s better to give than to receive! Gift Giving is the easiest thing for me. I offer all my friends Rescue Gift Certificates, relaxation is something I know they’ll appreciate.
- Holiday ambiance is important to me. I keep a holiday candle on my coffee table with the beautiful seasonal floral arrangements my sister-in-law makes.
Happy Holidays Everyone!
Danuta Mieloch, Owner and Esthetician at Rescue Spa