Intense Pulsed Light or IPL Photo Facial therapy is a multi-tasking treatment that addresses many different skin concerns:
- Repairs small damaged blood vessels (typically found around the nose and cheeks).
- Eradicates sun spots and other pigmentation irregularities.
- Combats acne and minimizes the appearance of large pores.
- Stimulates collagen production and evens skin tone.
- Treats rosacea and diffuses redness.
IPL is perfect for achieving immediately noticeable results without the downtime. However, at a higher setting IPL can deliver more dramatic results so you may need to allow yourself some downtime to heal. I recommend scheduling a complimentary consultation to help determine what is best for your skin.
Lunch Time IPL:
30 min – $150
In a rush? Target your concerns with a 30 minute treatment.
The French IPL:
1 hour – $250
Combines a lighter treatment of IPL with the benefits of a Rescue Facial all in one.
IPL Full Face:
1 hour – $350
An intensive IPL treatment recommended for severe sun damage and redness.
Not sure which treatment is right for you? Schedule a complimentary consultation.