Biologique Micro-Puncture Lab
The Micro-Puncture lab method is based on the skin’s capacity to regenerate itself when stimulated. Micro-perforations cause minor epidermal inflammation, activating a repair phase that rebuilds the “damaged” skin tissue. When micro-perforations occur, a release of growth factors stimulate fibroblast activity, which proceeds to produce collagen and elastin – essential to skin health. The end result: skin is refined, fine lines and wrinkles are smoothed, and cutaneous imperfections such as scars are minimized.
This method is based on superficial micro-stimulation, 0.25 mm deep into the skin. There is no risk of bleeding, and the technique is nearly painless. The needles used are sterile and a single use only.
Unlike mesotherapy, Micro-Puncture lab does not lift the epidermis and therefore does not cause trauma. In addition, the needle application area, measuring about 1 cm in diameter, is significantly more accurate than the roller used in mesotherapy, enabling targeted and controllable results.
- Skin is better moisturized and regains elasticity and smoothness
- Visible results after the first session. Cumulative effects with each additional session.
- Clear improvement in skin quality (moisture and tone)
- More radiant complexion
- Sagging skin feels denser, restructured and stretched
- Skin appears “plumped up” the face rejuvenated and less tired-looking
- Results are completely natural, without an artificial or forced look
- Revitalizes the epidermis while delivering a supplement of 64 essential active ingredients
- Stimulates tissue repair and reactivates the fiber production process
- Smooths and plumps up the epidermis
- Helps with premature aging
- Globally improves firmness