No matter how complex or how simple of a skincare routine you have, cleansing, toning and hydrating the skin are the core tenets that lay the foundation for a good routine. Utilizing high-quality, active products for each of these steps will ensure your skin is purified, radiant and nourished.
Step 1: Cleanse
Cleansing is the basic building block of any skincare routine and arguably the most important step. Regular cleansing keeps your skin purified, balanced and prepares it for the rest of your routine. Don’t forget to double-cleanse in the evening to make sure you are effectively removing any makeup, sunscreen or pollutants from the day!
If you are a fan of cleansing milks, this is the one for you! This is an anti-pollution cleanser that calms, soothes and re-balances the skin. This unique oxygenating formula purifies and brightens the epidermis, making it an ideal choice for city dwellers or those exposed to pollution.
Start your evening wind down with Cerabalm. Cerabalm offers a luxurious approach to cleansing, designed to pamper your skin while effectively removing impurities, makeup, and excess oil. This unique balm texture transforms your skincare routine into a sensory experience, leaving your skin feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Try incorporating Cerabalm as your first cleanse in the evening to melt away the day. Pair it with the dual washcloth, which is essential for the double cleanse.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil: Nature’s super anti-inflammatory
- Spirulina Extract: Nature’s cell refresher
- Multimineral Compound: Nature’s revitalizer
- Apricot Kernel Oil: Nature’s retinol
How to use the Dual Washcloth:
- Apply a pea-sized amount of Cerabalm to a cotton pad or directly on dry skin to remove makeup and impurities from the skin
- Dampen your dual washcloth and use the terry side for a gentle exfoliation as you remove product residue and grime from the day
- Apply your second cleanser (either Cerabalm or Lait VIP O2) and massage into the skin
- Use the muslin side to buff the skin and more thoroughly clean your complexion
Step 2: Tone
A toner is going to be your second step in both your morning and evening skincare routine. After cleansing, follow with a toner to balance the skin’s pH levels, boost hydration, promote cell turnover and prepare it for the last step.
If you are a cult P50 user and have not tried the Lotion P50 PIGM 400 formula, here is your sign. This is a more gentle formula that focuses on epidermal renewal, exfoliating and brightening the complexion. The PIGM 400 focuses on dullness, hyperpigmentation and dark spots to recover a luminous and radiant complexion without being too harsh on the skin.
P.S. Don’t forget your neck and décolleté when applying your toner!
The toner for everyone and everyone, no matter your skin type. D22 Tonic is a clean beauty game changer, packed with natural acids, minerals, enzymes and vitamins to leave the skin nourished, exfoliated, tight and purified. D22 won the Holy Grail Acne Award in 2023, making it a game changer for skin with acne.
- Birch Water: Nature’s toner
- PHA/AHA Acids: Nature’s super brighteners
- Grapevine Extract: Nature’s fixer
Step 3: Moisturize
The last step of your three-step skincare routine is to hydrate! Daily moisturizing is vital for your skin health to receive nutrients to heal, repair and of course keep the complexion smooth and supple.
Creme ISO-Placenta offers a unique approach to regenerative skincare. It actives cell regeneration to help rebuild a damaged epidermis using biomimetic placenta peptide. In addition, it contains a high concentration of vitamin C, vitamin B3 (niacinamide) and yeast extract to brighten and give life to dull complexions.
Perfect for: acne prone skin, combination skin, inflammation, scarring, uneven texture
The clean beauty hydration hero! This luxurious, thick cream is packed with natural actives that firm, fill, tighten and define the V-contour of the face. Most importantly, it can be used by anyone of any age to leave the skin perfectly hydrated, nourished, firmer and more protected.
Clinical Trial Results:
In a four-week trial with women aged 25 to 60 years
- 80% said their skin looked tighter & they saw fewer fine lines
- 90% said skin feels more elastic
- 90% reported a natural glow & healthy appearance
- 95% said their skin stayed hydrated all day
- 100% said their skin was less prone to blemishes
Every year we make our new year’s resolution list and start fresh as we embark upon a fresh start. So why not do the same when it comes to our skincare routine? Let’s take a step back in 2024 and focus on the skin rituals we should never skip with tried and true products.
Shop Beauty Aficionado: