Thursday August 11th, 2016
12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Environ skincare expert, Carrie will provide a complimentary skin analysis, personalized recommendations and skin care advice. Receive a complimentary gift with purchase!
Please call to RSVP for your Complimentary Skin Analysis, Personalized Recommendation & Skincare Advice.
Environ is a globally recognized professional skincare brand that is built on science. It originated in South Africa and was created by a plastic surgeon who passionately believes in using vitamin A to maintain healthy skin. “Environ skin care products have been formulated to combat and relieve the harmful effects of today’s harsh environmental changes, specifically pollution and ever-increasing doses of radiation from the sun due to the thinning of the protective ozone layer. Added to these are the modern-day effects of social and work stresses and poor diet.”
Having to work with so many vitamin A based products, I truly have fallen in love with the Environ AVST step up system, and I believe, unlike most modern days Retinol and Retin-A products on the market, AVST is gentle enough to introduce to clients with all skin types and conditions ranging from sensitive skin and even rosacea to combo/oily/acneic skin types.
The AVST range gives skin exactly what it needs because of its scientifically researched combination of vitamins A, C, E and antioxidants including rooibos tea, honeybush and specially selected peptides. The step up system helps your skin to become gradually more comfortable by increasing the levels of vitamin A and peptides. You don’t have to be extra careful with it and it will not make you super dry, flaky or sun sensitive like other brands’ vitamin A products. You should use it every night as a moisturizer comfortably but I still would wear a sunscreen every day because simply put it’s a must in my routine and it should be in yours too.
Vitamin A is the only known element that keeps skin healthy and combats aging. It has proven to have the following benefits:
- Promote the skin’s natural moisturizing factor and give it a radiant glow.
- Strengthen the skin’s outer layer to keep it firm.
- Stimulate the production of natural proteins to keep skin looking healthy.
- Support the skin’s immune system and helps prevent breakouts.
- Assists in reducing the development of potential skin cancers.
My skin type is oily and not sensitive so I started on AVST3 and immediately saw a more nourished and radiant skin appearance and a smoother breakout-free skin texture. I love it! If you are sensitive or have rosacea and any kind of easily induced skin irritation, I would start with AVST1 and let the vitamin A do it’s job. My job is my passion and skin is my playground. I enjoy educating my clients and answering all the questions and concerns they might have. Curiosity is highly welcomed in my world. Schedule an appointment or consultation today and let me be your Rescue skin guru.
SLIM + DETOX WRAP:
Kickoff the New Year with healthy detoxification, you’ll literally feel like you’ve lost a few inches! An invigorating scrub boost circulation, followed by natural sea mud packed with minerals and anti-oxidants to detoxify and purify the skin. You will feel relaxed and your skin firmer and more toned. 60 min – $125
Take a “French” Biologique Recherche approach to detoxification and slimming. Shower using the P50 Gommage scrub with the BR Body Glove, followed by Anti-C Oil. It goes on right after stepping out of the shower while the skin is still damp. Lock in the moisture with Crème Reparatrice on areas of the body that need firming and to slim and smooth away cellulite.
Taking care of your hands is also crucial since they’re exposed to the harsh elements. Ultimate Mani/Pedi tends to cuticles, skin, nails, exfoliating and hydrating, extra hydration with a hand and foot mask overnight followed by hand cream you can wear cotton gloves for extra penetration. We suggest that clients carry hand cream with you in your handbag, we like Rich Girl since it has SPF and if you’re an obsessive hand washer Swedish Sea Salt is a nice but inexpensive option.
FULL SPECTRUM FACIAL:
Take a full spectrum approach to skincare and allow us to focus on what works. First we start with a deep cleansing; detoxifies and prepares the skin for treatment, followed by microdermabrasion; treats acne scars, sun damage, fine lines, and wrinkles. Next a mild exfoliating peel; resurfaces and encourages regeneration. Microcurrents; for immediate lifting, firming, and toning. LED light therapy; known for its ability to rejuvenate skin, treat acne, increase microcirculation, and enhance collagen & elastin production. 90 min – $200
DIY FACE: Focus on products that really deliver. The Essentials: We believe that clients should take the same approach body, hands, and feet with the same care and attention they give to their faces.
Cleansing; a milky cleanser respects the epidermis and it works on anyone, for all skin types. You will never feel dry or stripped.
Exfoliation; If you can only get one product P50 1970 is the one! It is balancing, toning, hydrating, etc. like a facial in a bottle. There is a reason this is a cult favorite. Fruit Acid Overnight cream, is like an overnight peel in the most natural gentle fruit acids. Extremely brightening, evens out skin tone, rehydrates, this is the time of the year to do this renews. In conjunction with retinol twice a week you can skip the dermatologist appointment for the aggressive peels. Vitamin C; is TLC for the skin. Just like your immune system can benefit from Vitamin C this time of year so can your skin! C-Quence, C-Boost and Vitamin C Cream from Institut Esthederm.
A Rich Moisturizer like Valmont’s Prime Regenera II is the richest cream there is. If you can only get one winter moisturizer… this does it all. You can apply on any dry patches or the entire face.
“Ultimately, this powerful trilogy of peptide complexes will help keep your skin looking younger for longer.”
The new Environ Intensive Avance DFP 312 Cream is formulated with a combination of various peptide complexes designed to maintain your skin’s youthfulness. Peptides have been identified as essential ingredients for the most advanced anti-ageing skincare preparations. This luxurious multi-functional moisturiser assists not only in improving the overall appearance of your skin,but also leaves your skin feeling moisturised and looking smoother and firmer.
The 3 peptides incorporated into this delicate, easily absorbed cream are Matrixyl® 3000, Trylagen® and Matrixyl® Synthé 6®.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 + Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (Matrixyl® 3000) is a combination of five natural amino acids and has been incorporated in this formula for its anti-ageing properties.
- Trylagen® is a combination of peptides and proteins proven to restore collagen levels that are characterised by youthful skin.
- Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin + Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38 (Matrixyl®
- Synthé 6®) stimulates six major constituents of the skin matrix and dermal-epidermal junction and assists in smoothing wrinkles and making the skin appear plumper.
Squalane is a plant derived emollient which moisturises and improves the elasticity of the skin. Squalane also lends a satin soft after-feel to the product.
Sodium Hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid) is a mucopolysacharide that exists naturally in all living creatures. It can hold up to 1000 times its own weight in water and assists in hydration of the skin.
Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E) helps to quench free radicals, enhancing the effects of the skin’s natural sun protectors. It also assists in protecting collagen and making the skin look younger.
As the seasons change, so does my skin care routine. Lait U and P50 1970 every morning and evening. Valmont face scrub followed by Masque Visolastine E. every 4 days and in between, Masque Vivant. Yes, I do something extra for my skin everyday. Both masks can stay on for 10-20 minutes. Masking and exfoliating on the same night is a really wonderful way to give your skin the added punch of active ingredients. That’s why P50 1970 should be used daily. Even that slight exfoliation will increase the efficacy of all of your products. I will continue this probably through October.
And that’s just the beginning. The truth is, after the basic cleanse, exfoliate and tone; hydration, serums and sun protection always baffle clients. In the evening, I think of repairing my skin. Clarifying Surge from Valmont and Intensive Alpha Hydroxy Cream from Environ alternated for this darn sun damage. I always use Valmont Prime Contour or Factor 3 under my eyes at night. During the day, Factor 2. All from Valmont. Day cream is Creme ADN Elastine Marine Collagene Marin and Complex Royal, layered from BR. Now that fall is truly here, I’m going to modify my daily SPF. The Mineral Spray from Dr. Gross is an SPF 50. Normally I would go down to a 30 but because of my sun damage, I will be getting a few photo facials in the coming months.
Check back in November to see what winter has in store for my skin!
Remember micro-needling? Well, now there’s a way to do it at home…to your under eye bags. If the thought of stamping tiny needles anywhere near your eyes is slightly horrifying, rest assured: this product from Environ is FDA approved and promises to do everything from tighten loose skin to reduce pigmented marks and banish wrinkles.
Healthy looking skin is at the top of every woman’s wishlist. The best way to achieve this is to develop a good skincare routine, it has to be consistent (the biggest problem for most people). If you haven’t already tried our cult all-in-one beauty fix P50 1970 this is the time to do so! At RESCUE we believe in products that work to keep your skin moist, hydrated, and youthful. We offer a full range of active formulas such as: AVST, RETINOL, Intensive Antioxidant Gel, Vitamin C, as well as Hyaluronic Acid, Peptides, Oxygenation, Amino Acids, etc. All of these potent formulas are great collagen boosters that also provide cellular repair. A winter standout product is still Regenera II. I always say it is the richest cream on earth! Provides instant hydration and prevents moisture loss.
Nails As a Fashion Accessory. For a quick fashion update try one of our nail designs as well as Vinylux 1-week nail polish, a healthy alternative to gel nails.
Makeup as skincare. Chantecaille and By Terry are of the very few makeup companies that approach cosmetics as skincare. At RESCUE we like to hear “your skin looks great” rather than “your makeup looks great”. We offer BB & CC creams and tinted moisturizers & foundations that won’t reak havoc on your skin. Schedule a makeup master class with one of our makeup artists to learn how to perfect your look.
- Baume de Rose to keep the dryness at bay.
- Complexe 5 the foundation for all hair types. Did you know that the scalp has build up (eww!)? Detoxing your scalp is essential for a healthy scalp and beautiful hair.
- Make frizz nonexistent with Phytodefrisant. Sans silicone & parabens. Enriched with a botanical plant base.
- Regenera II, as I always say it is the richest cream on earth!
- Body Oxygenant by Biologique Recherche. Oils are big this year. Adding a few drops to your body moisturizer will change the way your body feels in the dead of winter.
- Foot Logix a healing foam for cracked heels and calluses.
- Gin Fizz eau de parfum by Lubin Paris was favored by Grace Kelly. A touch of history with a lasting scent.
- Le Grand Serum. As close to the fountain of youth as a serum can get! Follow with Creme MSRH. Voila! Skincare couture.
- Hydrate. Drink water often it’s amazing what it does for your skin and your entire body, keeping it moist and supple.
- Breathe. Oxygen is crucial for your well-being. Conscious deep breathing just for a few minutes relieves stress, rejuvenates your skin, re-energizes your body.
- Exercise. Find activity that suits you and your lifestyle. Try yoga, pilates, strength training, go for a walk, run, or bike. The benefits are amazing. Releases “feel good” hormones, increases blood flow, and reduces stress.
- 4. Eat sensibly. Focus on fresh complex foods containing proteins, vitamins, vital nutrients, healthy fats (avocado, olive oil) these are the building blocks of skin tissue.
- Get enough sleep. When well rested everything is better: mood, skin, energy.
- Have a hobby & passion. Doing things we love slows down the aging process.
- Beware of sun damage. Staying out of the sun is the most valuable beauty lesson. Always protect yourself with sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, find shade, use skincare containing active ingredients and antioxidants for extra protection.
- RESCUE’s anti-aging mantra. “Everything in moderation”. From how much you eat. How often you exercise. How many laser treatments, facials, injectables, plastic surgery, etc. that you receive. Simplify.
- Smile often! Self confidence and self esteem are at the top of the beauty list.
- Give & share.