Sally Man’s comic book inspired nail art… just in time for Philadelphia’s Comic-Con!
Healthy looking skin is at the top of every woman’s wishlist. The best way to achieve this is to develop a good skincare routine, it has to be consistent (the biggest problem for most people). If you haven’t already tried our cult all-in-one beauty fix P50 1970 this is the time to do so! At RESCUE we believe in products that work to keep your skin moist, hydrated, and youthful. We offer a full range of active formulas such as: AVST, RETINOL, Intensive Antioxidant Gel, Vitamin C, as well as Hyaluronic Acid, Peptides, Oxygenation, Amino Acids, etc. All of these potent formulas are great collagen boosters that also provide cellular repair. A winter standout product is still Regenera II. I always say it is the richest cream on earth! Provides instant hydration and prevents moisture loss.
Nails As a Fashion Accessory. For a quick fashion update try one of our nail designs as well as Vinylux 1-week nail polish, a healthy alternative to gel nails.
Makeup as skincare. Chantecaille and By Terry are of the very few makeup companies that approach cosmetics as skincare. At RESCUE we like to hear “your skin looks great” rather than “your makeup looks great”. We offer BB & CC creams and tinted moisturizers & foundations that won’t reak havoc on your skin. Schedule a makeup master class with one of our makeup artists to learn how to perfect your look.
- Baume de Rose to keep the dryness at bay.
- Complexe 5 the foundation for all hair types. Did you know that the scalp has build up (eww!)? Detoxing your scalp is essential for a healthy scalp and beautiful hair.
- Make frizz nonexistent with Phytodefrisant. Sans silicone & parabens. Enriched with a botanical plant base.
- Regenera II, as I always say it is the richest cream on earth!
- Body Oxygenant by Biologique Recherche. Oils are big this year. Adding a few drops to your body moisturizer will change the way your body feels in the dead of winter.
- Foot Logix a healing foam for cracked heels and calluses.
- Gin Fizz eau de parfum by Lubin Paris was favored by Grace Kelly. A touch of history with a lasting scent.
- Le Grand Serum. As close to the fountain of youth as a serum can get! Follow with Creme MSRH. Voila! Skincare couture.
- Hydrate. Drink water often it’s amazing what it does for your skin and your entire body, keeping it moist and supple.
- Breathe. Oxygen is crucial for your well-being. Conscious deep breathing just for a few minutes relieves stress, rejuvenates your skin, re-energizes your body.
- Exercise. Find activity that suits you and your lifestyle. Try yoga, pilates, strength training, go for a walk, run, or bike. The benefits are amazing. Releases “feel good” hormones, increases blood flow, and reduces stress.
- 4. Eat sensibly. Focus on fresh complex foods containing proteins, vitamins, vital nutrients, healthy fats (avocado, olive oil) these are the building blocks of skin tissue.
- Get enough sleep. When well rested everything is better: mood, skin, energy.
- Have a hobby & passion. Doing things we love slows down the aging process.
- Beware of sun damage. Staying out of the sun is the most valuable beauty lesson. Always protect yourself with sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, find shade, use skincare containing active ingredients and antioxidants for extra protection.
- RESCUE’s anti-aging mantra. “Everything in moderation”. From how much you eat. How often you exercise. How many laser treatments, facials, injectables, plastic surgery, etc. that you receive. Simplify.
- Smile often! Self confidence and self esteem are at the top of the beauty list.
- Give & share.
Philadelphia Wedding Magazine Spring / Summer 2014
The Look: Nailing It
Nail Technician: Sally Man
Philadelphia Style Magazine: September, 2013
“ON THE NAIL”
Sally Man’s love of graphic design finds an outlet.
“Nail art is that special something that makes manicures fun again. Lately people are leaning toward geometric designs — sharp, crisp lines that make you wonder, Was that really done freehand? Nail polish with texture is really starting to get popular, too. Nail Inc. has leather textured nail polish that actually looks like you have leather on your nails. I love a challenge, so I’m always looking for anything new and exciting.” – Sally Man
Zig Zag Nail Art by Kelly Jean Collana
It’s no secret that over the last few years nail art has gone mainstream. What started as a niche look that most of us couldn’t pull off has evolved into something so popular that women of every age — even dedicated French Manicure-wearers — are giving it a go. And really, what’s classier than chic nail designs? Schedule an appointment and test drive the trend yourself!
Coco Chanel Nail Art by Sally Man