Dear Rescue Spa Clients:
Our retail stores and spas are open — and here’s how we’re keeping everyone safe.
Both locations are open 10AM-6PM Monday – Saturday *Hours subject to change
- Rescue Spa Philadelphia:We are closely monitoring information from the city and state for when we can offer services that require the removal of a face mask (such as facials) but as yet, we do not know when that will be or what the rules and/or restrictions might be for what services can be offered. In the meantime, please visit us for new Targeted Treatments, Massages, Hair and Nail Services and more*! *Please see services below
- Rescue Spa New York: As of September 8th, 2020, Rescue Spa New York is open for facials, massages, body treatments, hair services, nails, and lashes, by appointment only. You are also welcome to stop in for in store shopping. For facial services, as required by NY State Law, our estheticians wear both a face shield and face mask and are tested every 14 days for COVID-19.
How we are protecting the health and safety of our clients and employees:
The health of our clients and our employees is our priority and we want you to feel safe and comfortable when you’re shopping with us. We’ve followed the COVID-19 retail operations guidelines from the federal, state and local government to create an environment that’s safe for everyone. We appreciate your understanding and patience as we implement these new practices. Here are some of updates we’ve made:
- Requiring face coverings for clients and employees.
- Conducting temperature checks for our employees and requiring them to wash and sanitize their hands frequently.
- Educating our employees about the symptoms and prevention of COVID-19.
- Asking employees and clients if they are sick, or have been exposed to COVID-19 within the last 14 days, to stay at home.
- Implementing sanitation stations with hand sanitizer at our entry ways.
- Taking steps to allow for social distancing of six feet or more, including limiting the number of employees and customers at our locations and adding social distancing signage.
- Maintaining physical distance, and limiting physical contact, during the shopping and checkout process.
- Suspending the use of testers and sampling temporarily to maintain hygienic standards.
- As a spa, we already adhered to medical-grade cleaning and sanitation practices but we’ve added additional measures such as UV light sanitation to further ensure the health and safety of our clients and employees.
- Limiting hours of operation to allow time for additional sanitization and cleaning.
RESCUE SPA PHILADELPHIA SERVICES AVAILABLE:
NEW! TARGETED HIGH-TECH TREATMENT
If you’re looking to specifically target a certain area of concern while leaving your face covering on, this personalized service is your answer. Your esthetician will consult with you to understand your concerns and create a custom treatment using a combination of high tech devices and our line of highly active and effective products. Your esthetician can perform these targeted treatments on your eye & forehead areas, neck & chest areas or your hand & arm areas or any combination of these areas. More advanced options like IPL, LED, BioLift or RF tightening treatments can be added for even more intensive results. And, as an added bonus, you’ll receive a complimentary skincare consultation from our skincare experts.
ALL ABOUT THE EYES TREATMENTS
Let your eyes do the talking while your mouth is covered! Treat yourself to brow and lash services from Rescue Spa where your eyes are the complete focus. From a beautiful brow grooming including tint and tweeze or wax to an eyelash tint to our new Eye Zone Treatment which lifts, firms and tightens the delicate eye area, these services are designed to improve the one area that everyone is seeing the most these days while we all wear face coverings.
PERSONALIZED HAIR REMOVAL
Summertime is the perfect time to make sure that everything is well-maintained and groomed. From your brows to bikini line and everything in between not covered by a face mask, let our highly trained estheticians ensure that your hair removal experience is both sanitary and exceptional.
MANICURES & PEDICURES
Our expert nail technicians already exceeded sanitation standards however we’ve it taken it to the next level using shields, disposable tools and extra sanitary precautions including extra time for a complete disinfection protocol between clients.
HAIR SERVICES AND TREATMENTS
We offer a variety of hair care services to keep your locks healthy and well-maintained; as one of your most distinguishable features, it deserves a little extra TLC.
BODYWORK AND MASSAGE SERVICES
Our signature massages are the perfect choice for those looking for supreme relaxation + rejuvenation. A variety of options (all ah-mazing!) ensures an experience tailored exactly to your personal needs.
VIRTUAL VIDEO SKINCARE CONSULTATION
Can’t get into the spa to see us in person – don’t worry, book your live video consultation with a Rescue Spa esthetician and get expert advice and product recommendations customized just for you!
SHOP RESCUE SPA ONLINE SHOPPING:
Shop Rescue Spa: Always open for online purchases and Customer Service Text Chat or Video Chat at www.shoprescuespa.com
Packaging: We are operating in line with advice from the World Health Organization and local authorities. We constantly make sure that all appropriate health and hygiene standards are adhered to.
Third-party deliveries: We continue to work closely with our 3rd party shipping partners to ensure that all appropriate health and hygiene standards are adhered to. We will continue to do our utmost to serve our customers and partners with the highest delivery standards possible throughout this period.
Returns: Due to concerns about the spread of coronavirus, we are temporarily only able to accept returns of unopened merchandise.
NEW YORK CITY DOOR-TO-DOOR SAME DAY DELIVERY SERVICES NOW AVAILABLE VIA ADMIRAL COURIER*
FREE for purchases over $500
For purchases less than $500:
• $20 for service between Canal and 59th
• $25 below Canal or above 59th
*Not available for the outer boroughs at this time.