As a busy working mom of 2 in the skin care industry, it’s important for me to feel good and look refreshed, hydrated, and youthful. Repeatedly, I hear moms say they don’t have time to take care of their skin. They don’t even have time to wash their face. Yet they want to age gracefully and have youthful skin. It’s time to take the time.
I have a few simple steps that are quick and easy to do. I’ve kept it simple so you will keep on taking the time to care for your skin.
Because it is important.
Because you are worth it.
Cleansing- Cellcosmet gentle cream cleanser. It has jojoba oil and rose flower water. I find it to be a nice way to remove eye make-up and over all cleanse without stripping you of your natural oils.
Daily face protectant. I have been liking Jan Marini, antioxidants, broad spectrum, SPF 33.
A little bonus, new to me and a favorite, Vintner’s Daughter active-botanical serum. It helps to reduce signs of aging, strengthens collagen, and delivers oxygen to the cells to help protect the skin. I’ll use this a few times a week, especially if I’m outdoors that day.
I hope this helps the mamas in the world. The truth is, at this point in my life, I would rather get compliments on my skin than on a new pair shoes.
Cellcosmet-Cellmen EyeConic Event with Cellcosmet representative Flavia Colgan offering her expert skin-care advice. Come and enjoy complimentary Prosecco & Swiss chocolates.
Join us for an evening with the most effective skincare items from Cellcosmet Swiss Cellular Skincare at Rescue Spa. Learn all about this exceptional, performance driven, pharma-cosmetic skincare line from the National Swisscosmet Expert.
Call now to reserve your appointment!
Flavia will be educating those about her favorite Cellcosmet products, as seen on recent posts, tweets & likes. Including the CellCollagen Eye Contour Mask Treatment, a super luxurious and innovative treatment to correct wrinkles, diminish expression lines, smooth skin and reduce under-eye bags. Results seen in as little as one treatment.
Unlike most cellular cosmetics which use freeze-dried cells, the Cellcosmet products are enriched with bio-integral cells whose biological integrity has been preserved. Thanks to the exclusive method of stabilization, these cells are kept for months in their bio-integral state. The Cellcosmet product improves the radiance and manage pre-mature aging of the skin.
Para seguir maltratándonos con la Caro nos fuimos directo a nuestra invitación al Rescue Spa. Un muy exclusivo Spa en downtown Philly donde su dueña (Danuta Mieloch, polaca hermosa con más de 20 años en USA) decidió hacer algo bien hecho para todas las mujeres. El spa cuenta con servicios de: manicure, pedicure, faciales, masajes, maquillaje, perfilado de cejas, sauna, duchas de vapor, barra de café y snacks y una boutique con las mejores cremas anti-aging.
Vida Colon, una latina americana con una piel envidiable, nos hizo el tour por las maravillas de todas las marcas de origen francés y suizo que cuenta Rescue. Entre estas destaco Cellcosmet, Valmont y Biologique Recherche (la favorita de la dueña, por lo que tengo muchas expectativas puestas en ella). Cellcosmet es suizo y usa células preservadas para la iluminación y rejuvenecimiento de la piel y Valmont también apunta a la cosmética celular más la utilización de componentes de agua glaciar.
Pero en total Rescue tiene más de 30 marcas exclusivas y muy “high end” que para ser sinceras uno no sabe por donde empezar! Empezamos por lo importante: un perfilado de cejas con la premiada por Vogue Magazine, María Gulraiz . Muy talentosa y apasionada, María nos perfiló las cejas de manera maestra con una pasión que pocas veces he visto. Y si bien estuvo su buen rato en mis cejas (que además tiñó con henna natural para darme un aspecto de más densidad) el resultado fue perfecto!
Mi mamá siempre me ha alejado de esas cejas delgadas casi dibujadas, y María comparte la filosofía que una ceja gruesa y bien perfilada da un aspecto joven y natural. Y para terminar nuestra estadía de casi 3 horas en el spa, nos dimos un sauna exquisito y arropadas en batas blancas nos hicimos la manicure más perfecta que me he hecho en estas tierras. Hoy, a más de 2 semanas de haber ido, aun la tengo en mis manos mientras escribo (un milagro).
Definitivamente la experiencia fue increíble y uno se puede mal acostumbrar con la excelencia de Rescue Spa. Yo lo extraño al menos.
For those that can’t read Spanish here is a (super) rough Google translation:
To follow maltratándonos with Caro we went straight to our invitation to Rescue Spa. A very exclusive Spa in downtown Philly where its owner (Danuta Mieloch, beautiful polish with more than 20 years in USA) decided to do something well done for All the women. The spa features services: manicure, pedicure, facial, massage, makeup, eyebrow shaping, sauna, steam showers, coffee bar and snacks and a boutique with the best anti-aging creams.
Vida Colon, an American Latina with an enviable skin, made the tour of the wonders of all brands of French and Swiss origin that has Rescue. Between these feature Cellcosmet, Valmont and Biologique Recherche (the favorite of the owner, so I have many expectations placed on it). Cellcosmet is Swiss and uses cells preserved for lighting and skin rejuvenation and Valmont also cell targets more cosmetic components using glacier water.
But overall Rescue has more than 30 exclusive brands and very “high end” that be honest you do not know where to start!
We started so important: a shaped eyebrows with awarded by Vogue Magazine, Maria Gulraiz. Very talented and passionate, Maria outlined eyebrows and taught with a passion that I have rarely seen. And while it was his good time in my eyebrows (also dyed with natural henna to give me a look more density) the result was perfect! My mom has always taken me away from those eyebrows thin almost drawn, and Maria shares the philosophy that a thick eyebrow and well profiled gives a youthful and natural appearance.
And to end our stay of almost 3 hours in the spa, we found an exquisite sauna and were clothed in white robes.
We had the most perfect manicure I’ve in these lands. Today, more than 2 weeks have gone even have it in my hands as I write (a miracle).
Definitely the experience was amazing and one can hardly accustom with Rescue excellence Spa. I miss at least.
I’ll be honest with you, I’ve never met a tinted moisturizer I like. They’re either all moisture and no tint, or they provide some strange form of streaky coverage that never quite sits right on my skin. I always have the distinct feeling while I’m applying tinted moisturizers (or any foundation for that matter) that I’m just reversing the skincare efforts I work so hard to maintain. But a girl needs coverage, plain and simple.
Is there no hope for the makeup-wearing, skin-conscious women of the world??
Fear not, because I’ve found the solution: CellTeint by Cellcosmet. Thank the powers that be for Swiss research, because they’ve produced the happiest medium I didn’t think was possible.
CellTeint is awesome because it’s more than your wannabe tinted moisturizers. It’s ultra hydrating while it actively revitalizes the skin with bio-integral cells that fire all day long. That’s Swiss skincare jargon for anti-aging to the max – it actually plumps and firms the skin. How amazing is that?
Much to my surprise, this tinted moisturizer applies beautifully and evenly, and it self-adjusts to your specific skin tone. CellTeint is strong enough to provide buildable coverage for those areas that need a little extra help (we’ve all got em). And it leaves the skin with a healthy, hydrated glow — so much so that Danuta complimented my skin. That’s like Anna Wintour telling you “Cute shoes”. When she says it, you know it’s real.
What’s even better is that it feels fantastic when you apply. CellTeint left my skin tingling for about an hour after I applied it, almost like P50 does. Not in an uncomfortable way, just a nice little reminder that my skin was alive, awake and working – and for me to feel any of those things before 8am is nothing short of a small miracle. That’s the bio-cells working for ya.
It stayed on evenly all day long and never settled into my pores or fine lines, unlike most foundations I’ve ever tried. And I didn’t feel like I was clogging up my skin with makeup because CellTeint has active minerals that nourish and hydrate the skin, while making it look flawless.
Can you tell I’m a fan?
One caveat I will say is that Cellcosmet is a line generally geared towards more mature skin than mine. As a 23 year old saying this, that’s a huge margin, so don’t let that make you feel bad. CellTeint is keratinizing, which is great for skin that could use more plumping and firming. Unfortunately for me, the formula was a little too rich for me to use this product every day, but it is perfect for skin a bit more mature than mine so don’t let that dissuade you! I would bathe in this stuff every day if I could.
So come on in and see what all the hype is about, or just visit our online store at shoprescuespa.com, conveniently open 24hrs a day at your fingertips 🙂
Rosacea is a frustrating skin condition that begins subtly, with the intermittent appearance of redness along the cheeks and nose. Often one of the problems women face is how to eliminate the buildup of dead cells on the face without causing undue irritation like many other exfoliants are prone to do.
Enter Cellcosmet Activator Gel. This product is one of my all time favorites (perfect for all skin types and pregnant women) because it ever so gently dissolves dead skin making you look as though you’ve had a light peel. It contains no alcohol and is botanically based so sufferers of Rosacea won’t experience redness after applying it. What they will experience is skin that is soft, glowing, super smooth and receptive to whatever product they wish to apply next.
I personally like to give myself a treatment with Activator Gel by smoothing a single pump on to my face and throat, letting it work for about ten minutes and then removing it with a warm wash cloth. Ultra fresh skin!
Oh and did I mention that it comes in a convenient unbreakable pump bottle? What could be better?
Living in the city can be stressful not only mentally but physically as well. Between the sun’s UV rays, car exhaust and who knows what else air-born junk in the environment it can be brutal! All these airborne free-radicals create an environment in which aging is accelerate. With this in mind I have found a few great products to help combat daily aggressors and can have all of us guys looking like Greek gods (at least from the neck up) even after 5. So whether you’re a city dweller or living countryside, these products will be awesome for all you guys.
1) A French company that I have become partial to makes a great cleanser that is extremely purifying called Gentle Deep Pore cleanser. The really nice aspect of this product is it only needs to be used 2 or 3 times a week in conjunction with another daily cleanser. This product helps to minimize black heads and with the release of existing ones. This cleanser is good for men and women.
2) On the brink of turning 30, I have begun to notice definite changes in the appearance & behavior of my skin such as fine lines & dryness. This however can be addressed with another stellar product from Institut called E.V.E. Serum. This is only to be used for 21 days at a time & is considered a cure treatment. This really is meant to be used periodically when your skin is in need of a total revitalization. The results achieved with this product are immediately noticeable! Within 21 days your skin is completely regenerated. The serum hydrates fine lines & locks in moisture, creates balance with the skin & drys with a semi-matte sort of finish. This product will definitely have friends & co-workers asking what you’re doing differently. So if your skin is need of some TLC then this one is definitely for you. This serum is good for men and women.
3) I really love the Cellular Water Spray from Institut as well. The main ingredient is a patented technology called cell water. The molecular structure of this cell water imitates that which is found within your skin’s own cells. What this means is that the product is immediately recognized by your skin’s own cells & absorbed. This spray is extremely hydrating & contains powerful anti-aging properties to benefit your skin. I like to use this product in the morning before I leave the house and when I return home from work. It’s also great if you have to go out for a meeting or dinner date and are crunched for time this product helps to pull your appearance back together until the sun goes down. This hydrating spray is good for men and women.
4) For daily moisturizer use I have found Cellmen Ultra Face to be an awesome moisturizer that contains so many anti-aging benefits. This moisturizer really helps bring your complexion to an unmistakable level of healthiness through the use of live botanical cells. This cream is like an insurance policy for your face that you can feel good about.
5) As for choosing a scent (which is essential) I looked away from tradition. I have grown somewhat tired of all the over masculinized offerings available to men. Seeking something a little different I came across G11 from Il Profumo…This scent contains notes of Tobacco Flowers, British Lavender, Musk, Vetiver, Sandalwood and Oak Tree Moss. I think that the oak tree moss really sets this particular fragrance apart from other scents and will have those questioning what could it be? This may not be one you want to use everyday to keep it special but is certainly uniquely masculine! Also remember to limit yourself to one or two sprays nobody likes to blasted (no matter how good the scent is) in the morning hours. This will definitely keep you smelling fresh yet understated. Il Profumo from Italy to you…