1. Valmont Infinite Radiance Essence Serum– This remarkable serum brightens, hydrates and protects from free radical damage. A must have for fall/ winter, when skin is tired and lethargic, two pumps before day cream is all it takes. It has a high concentration of vitamin C and contains reflective, active ingredients that illuminate skin. It’s truly fantastic!
2. Valmont L’ Elixir Des Glaciers Eye Cream– This magnificent eye cream is our top shelf eye cream that is sure to win your heart! It’s ingredients reduce, repair and reflect visible signs of aging and photo damage. AND…This eye cream last me about 12 months, it may seem like an investment at first, but a little goes a long way because of it’s concentrated elite components. Try in once and you’ll be hooked!
3. Environ Intensive Retinol 1, 2 or 3– This little gem is not for the faint of heart. Retinol should only be experimented with by the close instruction of your esthetician and/or Doctor. This gel like consistency has a high concentration of vitamin A and bovine colostrum, which aid in cell turn over and regeneration. It helps with problem skin whether you have dark spots, pimples or wrinkles. I use it as a spot or zone treatment about 3xs a week. Ask me about it!
* It’s best to start with Environs AVST line first, and then upgrade to Retinol.
4. Bare Minerals All-Over Face Color– A very good client of mine gave me a free sample of this product a few years back and for this I am forever grateful! This is a magical loose powder that I typically use everyday. It has a luminescent quality, great for sensitive skin types, and lightly conceals skin imperfections with out that heavy foundation feel. It’s free of just about everything and it’s high mineral content gives you gentle sun and free radical protection. It’s great all over the face, chest or even legs in the summer, if you’re sporting a sexy dress! And…one jar has lasted me over a year!
*must be applied with large cheek brush for best result. Dip, shake and dust.
5. Pure Essential lavender oil– Yup! Good old fashioned lavender oil, I keep this in my kitchen, next to my bed, I take it camping or to the spa for use in my treatments. Lavender has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory benefits. I use it to treat burns which helps promote healing and stop the sting fast. It’s great on bug bites instead of harsh steroidal products. Also, you can put a couple of drops in your vaporizer at night to help you sleep and soothe dry sinuses in the dry winter months. Safe for kids whether it’s a cut, scrape or burn… Every Mom should keep this little healer in her purse! Purchase only “pure forms of Lavender oil”, which can be found at Whole foods Market.
6. Weleda Baby Calendula shampoo and body wash– You don’t have to have kids to buy this product! This is a baby body wash that I use on my body in the shower daily. It’s wonderful for skin that is sensitive, dry, itchy, sunburned etc… This body wash is a silky, luxurious texture that is formulated with hand-picked Biodynamic calendula, it soothes dry winter skin, eczema, or if you just want to maintain healthy glowing skin all year long. Get rid of your ph striping, hard, moisturizing soaps and give this wonderful healing body wash a whirl! It can be found at whole foods market. * Do not use as shampoo on adults, but great for kids.
Rescue Esthetician, Tirzah Fowler
- Hair & Makeup3
- Health & Body19
- Home & Gifts3
- Seasonal & Special Events5
- Staff Picks5