Check out this perfect Designer Brow Shaping (before + after) by Veronica Lopez.
Call 215.772.2766 now to schedule for $20 (usually $40) during the month of February!
Nobody sculpts an arch like Maria Gulraiz. She puts you on a training plan (complete with potions that thicken your brows over time and vegetable-based dyes that add impact) and creates a shape that opens up your entire face.
1601 Walnut Street, third floor, Rittenhouse, | 215-772-2766 | Website
Read more at http://www.phillymag.com/best-of-philly/awards/brow-maintenance/#s4lJX8P98fxJGgOM.99
Ask any woman and she will give you an opinion about her eyelashes or eyebrows. Seriously, she will. I started using an eyelash curler at 12. Mine grow slanted downward, fall out all the time and grow in crazy directions. Eyebrows? I hit forty and they aren’t as thick as they once were and are losing color more and more. Growth simulators like Rapidlash or Revitabrow will fix what ails you. Both products work by extending the life of the follicle resulting in longer, thicker lashes or brows. Check out the links if you need more convincing. In six short weeks, the compliments will be all yours.
Feel young, look younger.
Esthetician, Samantha Lowe
Your face these days is like a passport to the world. A proper skincare regimen is always the first thing to start with, and it all comes down to good grooming. A great haircut and perfect eyebrows frame the face to make you look more polished. Makeup should only enhance the way we look and feel. Aside from young girls most women look better with just a little bit of makeup on. Be that a little tinted moisturizer, concealer, mascara, and blush. In my opinion wearing minimal makeup is like wearing stockings, it gives you a little bit of protection from the elements. It also looks more professional in these competitive career times, which allows you to put your best face forward. So say yes to a little bit of makeup and have fun with it!
- You need tweezers, scissors, a brush that looks like a mascara wand and a mirror.
- Comb your brows in an up and out direction.
- Make a decision of how you want your eyebrows to look. Try not to modify too much because the natural shape is already created to go with your features. (Optional: take a white eye kohl and color under and above the eyebrow to mark the part you want to tweeze. Do it on both eyebrows before you start tweezing. This way you will be able to achieve better symmetry)
- After you are done tweezing, take the brush and comb your brows up again. Now carefully trim the hair that is longer and goes above the line of the brow.
- Now, brush your brows down. Don’t trim as much as above the eyebrow.
The truth about trimming:
Trimming your eyebrows will make them look groomed and thinner. Keeping this in mind, be sure not to tweeze your eyebrows as thin as you normally would.
- The best eyebrow shape is a bit of a fuller brow.
- Starting thicker and slowly thinning out toward the edges.
- When it comes to an arch, don’t over do it. Some people have straight eyebrows and trying to get an arch would make their brows too thin and it wouldn’t fit their features. Lift the arch just enough so you don’t have too much skin between your eye and brow. The higher you go, your eyelids might start looking droopy.
Keep it as natural as possible!