- Drink plenty of water – at least two liters, 12oz a day! Thoroughly hydrated skin contains fewer toxins and maintains its elasticity better.
- Use your sun sense – during the day, always wear UVA-UVB sunscreen and clothing with high necklines. Save cleavage for evenings.
- Stretch with strength (think Pilates or Yoga) three or four times a week; this will improve the body silhouette.
- Cut caffeine (coffee, black tea and soda). It can lead to uneven skin tone, cystic acne and broken capillaries.
- Avoid yo-yo dieting, which worsens cellulite and stretch marks. To lose weight, devise a plan under a doctor’s supervision.
- Sleep on your back (ideally with a pillow under knees to reduce back strain). Stomach and side sleeping, presses lines into the face, neck and chest.
- Once a week before bed, coat hands and feet with an ultra-heavy moisturizer and then cover with cotton gloves and socks.
- “- Many women go from bar of soap to facelifts – but there is much in between!” Make a habit of gently exfoliating and hydrating your entire body every day.
- “- Beautiful skin is a matter of choice not chance!” Choose the appropriate home care regimen for your skin type. Stay on schedule with your monthly customized facial at RESCUE.
- Spend at least a few minutes in front of the mirror every day complimenting yourself! As with everything, the more comfortable you feel, the better you will look.
“-It takes 10 years to make wrinkles visible, but only 3 weeks for RESCUE to make them appear smoother.“ –Danuta Mieloch