Back To Basics – My Winter SkinCare Routine
Holiday parties, shopping and festive decorating are some of the many thoughts on everyone’s mind at the moment. With the busy and quite stressful season upon us, it is very easy to forget to properly take care of our face and bodies. Simplifying and sticking to the basics is the key for me in winter. Here is what I do to keep a consistent skincare routine and not lose my way in the holiday madness:
- Cleanse with Lait U using a washcloth twice daily.
- Gently exfoliate, purify and balance my skin with P50 1970 twice daily.
- Apply creme Dermopurifiante alongside my SPF in the morning.
- Use Environ AVST 3 moisturizer at night time.
- Use Mask Vivant mixed with Mask Vip O2 for balance and radiance twice a week.
This easy routine works for almost any skin type! You can get a little more creative with your serums and customize according to your skin needs; I prefer to use Iribiol and Vip O2 this time of the year.
Most importantly, try to make time for yourself and have a pamper session once or twice a week, go on a hike, take on yoga classes or read that good book you never have time to finish! You cannot be fully present in the moment and engaging with your family and friends if your mind is wondering about the next time you’ll be able to rest. Still working on that New Years resolution list? I have one for you! Schedule a facial at Rescue Spa, relax, recharge, find the products that are right for you and make your skin as beautiful as it meant to be!