Click here to Vote now through June 22nd: http://www.phillymag.com/votebop/
1. Prepare the skin with a thorough cleansing. We suggest massaging lait vip o2 onto dry skin (over makeup) for about a minute. Splash. Remove with a warm wet wash cloth or a konjac sponge (replace monthly). Repeat for a double cleanse.
2. Gently exfoliate with a scrub such as Cellcomset’s Dual Exfoliant. Massage onto dampened skin with light circular movements for 2-3 minutes to activate enzymes.
3. Tone/Hydrate/Balance/Lightly Peel the skin with P50 1970. Spend extra time with a P50 1970 soaked cotton round, being sure to tap inward and upward with light mechanical motions. This movement ensures proper delivery of the product deep into the epidermis. *You may notice a bit of tingling and pinkness which is perfectly normal.
4. Mask. 10-20 min.
- Oily/Acne Prone Skin Types: Choose Mask Vivant for deep pore cleansing, dissolving blackheads, and keeping breakouts at bay… it’s also very anti-aging. It’s not your typical clay mask, rather it’s a probiotic mask and also gives the skin a great glow.
- Combination Skin Types: Spot treat oily areas with Mask Vivant and dry or normal areas with Mask VIP O2 (even over the eye area). It’s hydrating and oxygenating. Anti-aging and antipollution!
- Dry Skin: Opt for Creme Masque Vernix. It gives the skin a “second birth”.
5. Replenish. Apply serum Renovateur 14 first and Serum Complexe Royal second. Finish with Serum Fluide VIP O2. Your skin will be positively radiant by this point but you’re not quite done…
6. Swap your heavy moisturizer for something lightweight such as Gel ADN Silkgen.
*Very dry skin types: try layering Serum silk plus on top of the Gel ADN Silkgen.
7. Protect. SPF daily! By now we all know how important this step is. Sun exposure is the number one cause of aging and damage to the skin.
Switch your makeup for something lighter such as the By Terry Cellularose CC Cream. For a lit from within rosy glow opt for a gel blush such as By Terry’s Cellularose Blush Glace. Add a swipe of By Terry Hyaluronic Rouge Lipstick across the lips for a spring forward look that is perfectly fresh and pretty!